Last Minute Gift Ideas
Posted on August 20 2015
There’s nothing like a deadline to make some of us actually get things done. For those of us who leave our holiday shopping until the last minute, here are some fun and fashionable gift giving ideas.
1. Add a little luxe and whimsy with Tokidoki’s 24 Karat Pittura Brush Set ($50, sephora.ca). The four-piece professional-quality set includes the Ciao Ciao Powder Brush, Latte Eyeshadow Brush, Adios Star Smudge Brush and Unicorn Eyeliner/Lip Brush, which are all adorned with decorated metal handles and Tokidoki charms.
2. Jingle G, the latest Harajuku Lovers fragrance is an oriental fruity floral that comes in an adorable bottle fixed with a hook to hang from a tree or stocking. ($19.99, 10ml, available at Sephora.ca).
3. The limited edition Jeff Koons Creme de Corps holiday collection for Kiehl’s is the gift that gives back. Kiehl’s will donate $200,000 of the profits to The Koons Family Institute on International Law and Policy, an initative of the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children. Choose from Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Moisturizer ($37.50, 250ml; $62, 500ml, kiehls.ca) or Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter ($45, 228g, kiehls.ca).
4. Philosophy’s The Cocktail Party gift set ($23, available exclusively at Sephora) is perfect for New Year’s Eve. Featuring Senorita Margarita shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath (240 ml) and the Melon Daiquiri lip shine (14 ml), the duo will help any lucky friend ease into the new year.
5. Socks no longer have to look like a gift of last resort. Give a fun and vibrant pair like these red, white, and navy stripes ($13, happysocks.com), which sure beat a club pack of white tube socks.
6.You don't need to know sizes or care if she already has one! Give the gift of fashion with function! hipKNOTies (purchase at www.hipKNOTies.com)